Monday 8 June 2015

Baby Bunny Boots


Hello! Just thought I would show some of my latest creations. At the moment I am actually trying really hard to finish the Weekend in Stockholm blanket, but before I picked that project up again I made a couple more pairs of my favourite baby booties. 



I hope you liked the baby bear boots as much as I do! I've decided that they are a really good baby shower gift. They're quick and easy to make and now I've found a couple ways to customise them, I see endless possibilities! This pair I gifted recently to a friend who is having a baby girl. I wanted to make them a little more girly but not over the top, so went for my old favourite colour (grey) and my second favourite- a peachy pink. They turned out super cute and I'm really pleased with them. If you want to see other colours check out this post. 



In other makings, I also made these really sweet baby bunny boots! 


I made them just for fun but now have a home for them. It always makes me so happy when I can give things away instead of them sitting in my cupboard getting covered in dust! (Well actually stored securely in my hot water cupboard if you really want to know, I would not let my beautiful creations get dusty ;0) hehe!) I'm also hoping they're not super girly, but with pink faces it's kind of unmistakeable who would wear them! 


I can just imagine tiny little feet all toasty warm in these boots. What winter warmers are you making at the moment??



3 comments:

  1. Wow! This cutest thing I have ever seen! I love that white boots with pink bonny! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! Did you see the baby bear boots? I gifted these boots to a friend with a new baby girl and she loved them :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete